Day-to-day regulatory compliance is important for preventing misconduct and disputes between companies. We advise companies on a wide range of regulatory compliance issues, including start-ups and new businesses. We cover:
– Consumer-related areas such as the Consumer Contract Act, the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions, and the Installment Sales Act
– Advertising and labeling regulations under the Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations and related laws and regulations
– Personal information and data leakage prevention
– IT and telecommunication fields
– Pharmaceutical and healthcare fields including the Act on Securing Quality, Efficacy, and Safety of Products Including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
In case a violation of law or misconduct is suspected in a company, our firm supports investigations into the incidents and/or their causes.
Based on the outcomes of the investigations, we also work with clients to form measures to prevent recurrence.